Our Practice Areas | Withered Burns, LLP
Based in Lafayette, Withered Burns, LLP, is a general practice law firm committed to serving individuals, families and business professionals throughout Tippecanoe County and the surrounding West Central Indiana communities.
Our team is prepared to help you in the following areas of the law:
- Personal injury | Our attorneys are committed to helping our clients recover compensation when they have been hurt in car accidents, motorcycle crashes, slip and falls and other serious accidents. Learn more by reading our guide to personal injury and wrongful death.
- Workers' compensation | If you have been injured at work, our firm can help you understand your legal rights and obtain workers' compensation benefits, depending on your situation. Learn more by reading our workers' compensation FAQ.
- Business and real estate law | From forming corporations, partnerships and other business entities to buying and selling commercial and residential property, our lawyers are ready to assist you with your business and real estate transactions and disputes.
- Wills, trusts and estate planning | At Withered Burns, LLP, we can help you establish a comprehensive estate plan that may include a will, trust, and power of attorney. We can also assist in handling the estate for a loved one who has died.
- Trials and Appeals | We represent clients in other civil litigation matters, such as eminent domain, contract cases, real estate disputes, insurance claims, and will contests, as well as appeals. We have argued cases in the Indiana Supreme Court, Indiana Court of Appeals, Indiana Tax Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit (Chicago).
Personal Injury And Workers' Compensation Cases | Our personal injury and workers' compensation cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, there is no fee unless we recover damages or benefits for you.
We invite you to contact Withered Burns, LLP, today at 765-742-1988 or toll free at 800-601-7345 to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our attorneys. We offer free initial meetings for our personal injury and workers' compensation clients. For the convenience of our clients, we offer evening and weekend appointments by request. Major credit cards are accepted at our firm.
Copyright Withered Burns, LLP, Attorneys at Law, Lafayette, Indiana. The above is for general information only, and does not constitute legal advice to anyone. Please contact our office for advice on your specific legal needs.